WASOU & Saniko-kai Matsubara Yulia (26.08.12)

Good evening everyone ♡‧₊˚

I'm Matsubara Yulia 😸


TOKYO WASOU COLLECTION

Thank you very much。




We appeared at a fashion show。

We wore hakama。

The flowers are in my member colour、it's so cute♡

I haven't worn hakama since my elementary school graduation ceremony。


I wore brown makeup、and I felt very beautiful。

For my hairstyle、because after our hakama we'd be wearing our「HeyRasshai!~Nippon de Aimashou~」costumes、we started with a hairstyle I did a lot back then、and then added a braid。

It's super cute ♡

Our makeup artist is so amazing ☺︎



This was our setlist↓


1. HeyRasshai!~Nippon de Aimashou~ 

2.Misery~Ai no Tenbin~


3. Batters Box wa Doko?

4. Shabondama

5. Natsu no Inazuma 


ーーー


For our live performance、

We wore our HeyRasshai!~Nippon de Aimashou~costumes。

I didn't think we'd get the opportunity to wear them again so I'm really happy。

Thank you very much to everyone who came。



After that、I went to

Saniko-kai vol.3 ~Legendary Strength「Immortal」~。


It didn't look like I would be able to go today、so I'd accepted that、but then a free spot suddenly opened up in my schedule and our manager gave me the go ahead、and I was so happy I could have flown 😭


Saniko-san

Happy 10th anniversary with Tsubaki Factory!!

Happy anniversary。

It's amazing that they've been working together for 10 years。

This was my first Saniko-san event。

I was inspired by their connection!!

There were some songs that I'd never done the calls before too、so I had fun as a member of the audience。



The SaniHeart ♡


《T/N News and information has not been translated》


This has been Matsubara Yulia ☺️


https://ameblo.jp/rosychronicle/entry-12975491387.html

Comments