We Went to Universal Shimoitani Yukiho (26.08.21)

Good evening 
I'm Yukiho!

I went to Universal with Ise-san〜🌎🧡🩷




It was suuuuuper fun!!!!!

I haven't been in ages so I'm glad that I could go for the 25th anniversary!

We decided to wear black and white outfits with matching Hello Kitty ears!
Initially、we wanted to dress in gyaru outfits but there are so many different gyaru styles that we couldn't decide and ended up as basic gyaru 笑笑lollol
But we looked good so it's all OK👌🏻笑lol


We rode loads of attractions 🎢
We rode Harry Potter and Hollywood Dream、and Flying Dinosaur、and Jurassic Park!!!

It was so awesome、so I want to go back again soon 🫪🎖🌈

We talked so much while waiting for the attractions and while eating so I feel like now we're even closer and I love her even more 💓💓💓💓💓

We filmed a setlog for our day at Universal!We posted it to TikTok so please watch it〜




I'll post more photos to Instagram soon!

♡ ••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•• ♡

Take care〜
 
Shimoitani Yukiho 🐰🎀



Comments