Chel here😈💜
Thank you very much
For coming to look at blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!
\Yesterday's 2 choices/
----------------------------------------
Which ice cream flavour do you prefer
Vanilla?Chocolate?
Vanilla
Was the majority!
I like both but if I had to choose I'd go with vanilla🍨
I want to eat vanilla ice cream with colourful sprinkles🙂↕️⋆*
----------------------------------------
Vanilla?Chocolate?
Vanilla
Was the majority!
I like both but if I had to choose I'd go with vanilla🍨
I want to eat vanilla ice cream with colourful sprinkles🙂↕️⋆*
----------------------------------------
Nijisanji Cafe
~Milky Ribbon Party〜
With Yamazaki Mei-chan 🐼
Mei-chan has gotten into Nijisanji recently
So we got to do some oshikatsu together🎀.⋆𝜗𝜚
I'm glad I could do some oshikatsu again too⸜❤︎⸝
Everyone is so cute…❕
I'm so happy ( ´˘` )💞
I got the Hoshikawa Sara-chan set🌟
She also used to live in the US、
Which makes me suーper duper happy …(𓈒ʚ̴̶̷̷̥ ⩊ ɞ̴̶̷𓈒)✨️
I really really love Hoshikawa Sara-chan's travel vlogs
So I rewatch them regularly🇨🇦🇺🇸🇬🇧
I love everyone for different reasons ⸜❤︎⸝
I brought Makaino Ririmu-chan with me
So I took some commemorative photos too 🙂↕️
From the top down、gen mates ShiiShii and Ririmu-chan 👻🍼🎀
I did my hair cute too 🌟
Hoshikawa Sara-chan 💛
And Gemajo🩷🎋👻🍼🎀
Mei-chan wore some clothes that I gave her
Which made me happy 🖤
They really suit her!I'm so happy!( > <。)
Thank you for wearing them❕
![]()
T/N News and information has not been translated
\Today's 2 choices/
----------------------------------------
Have you ever been to a collab café
Yes?No?
----------------------------------------
Have you ever been to a collab café
Yes?No?
----------------------------------------
For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!
I also posted to Instagram🖤
Please take a look!
There are so many things I want to post about…🤭✨️



Comments
Post a Comment