YouTube Kids Nishimura Itsuki (26.08.24)

I'm Nishimura Itsuki 

Today I have lots of announcements!!!





!!!!!!


Tsubaki Factory & Nakajima Takui

Two Man Live~Heijitsu demo Ukaretakatta~



We're doing a two man live!


I'm so happy 😭😭😭


I love performing 

「Konya Dake Ukaretakatta」

And「Sankaime no Date Shinwa」

Because I can hear Nakajima Takui-san's voice in the backing track

So it's going to be awesome to hear him performing in person😭


Yayー!!!!



I bet you're really happy too !!!!!!!


Please come!!!!!





And And

Our Shakunetsu goods have been unveiled 🍑


https://helloproject.com/news/20891/



Goods introduction!!!!

I've always wanted to do one of these!!!



Our goods introduction is almost 40 minutes long!!!笑lol


I had so much fun 💜



I talked about this in the video

But watching YouTube made me fall in love with Hello!Project 

So I'm super happy to appear on YouTube myself now



YouTube Kids✌️






I dunno why
But my hair looks so brown in this photo 


 

https://www.upfc.jp/helloproject/news_detail.php?@uid=x6Y5gf7haj0wNhVk


Our Christmas event has also been announcedー🎅


I couldn't participate last year 😭

So it's my first Christmas event!


I'm excited to see our costumes 🫶


We're already talking about Christmas...


The year's just flying by...




Today I listened to「Daisuki nanoni、Daisuki dakara」

This has been Nishimura Itsuki



https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory-new/entry-12976696905.html

Comments