2026 Summer Nonaka Miki (26.09.13)

Chel here 😈💜

Thank you very much 
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!


\Yesterday's 2 choices/

-------------------------------------
Have you ever had Kagawa udon
Yes?No?

No
Was the slight majority ‎🤍

I have!I ate some yesterday!
I posted a photo to Instagram📸
Sanuki udon、is so delicious!
-------------------------------------

2026 Summer 
I got to wear a yukata again this year
And really enjoyed summer🎐🩵




I posted some photos to Insta、
But there are still so many photos I haven't posted yet
So here are some of them🙂‍↕️⟡.·*.


I enjoyed Summer Hello Con with all of you、
And we performed our new songs、and I worked hard at rehearsals、
And I went out with the members and my OG senpai。
It was such a fun summer💗






T/N News and information has not been translated



\Today's 2 choices/

-------------------------------------
What season is it right now 
Autumn?Summer?

-------------------------------------

For reading until the very end 
Thank you very much!
Please come again tomorrow!


September 22nd (Tue・Holiday) Hello Shop Osaka
『<Hello Shop Osaka Paired Talk Event Number 45>
〜Morning Musume。'26
Nonaka Miki & Sugihara Meisa〜』
Talk Event!&
【HELLO PROJECT STREAM】
Both events are now sold out
Thank you very much 💜🩵

We're preparing our topics 
For everyone coming to the event & everyone who will be watching、
So please look forward to it!


P.S. All 11 members have started filming Setlogs。
It's so much fun。



Comments