Chel here😈💜
Thank you very much
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!
\Yesterday's 2 choices/
------------------------------------
When do you do your homework
As soon as you get it?
Leave it until the last minute?
As soon as I get it
Was the slight majority!
When I asked you specifically about summer vacation homework、
Almost everyone said that they would leave it until the very last minute
But this time most of you said that you do your homework promptly。
It's so interesting🙂↕️
I do mine as soon as I get it、or at least I try to!
Because otherwise I'll forget about it 😭
I like (hope) to be prompt。
As soon as you get it?
Leave it until the last minute?
As soon as I get it
Was the slight majority!
When I asked you specifically about summer vacation homework、
Almost everyone said that they would leave it until the very last minute
But this time most of you said that you do your homework promptly。
It's so interesting🙂↕️
I do mine as soon as I get it、or at least I try to!
Because otherwise I'll forget about it 😭
I like (hope) to be prompt。
-----------------------------------
Morning Musume。'26 FC Event
〜Musume。×FAN×Fun!× Christmas 〜
Details are here
Our Christmas Event for this year has been announced!
Let's enjoy Christmas together 🤍
I hope I'll see you there 🫶🏻︎
I'm waiting to hear that you've applied to come(՞>⩊<՞)
The application deadline is September 27th (Sun) !
This photo
Is from last year's Christmas event 🎅🏻🤍
T/N News and information has not been translated
\Today's 2 choices/
-----------------------------------
Is there anything you want to do during autumn
Yes?No?
-----------------------------------
Is there anything you want to do during autumn
Yes?No?
-----------------------------------
For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!
Mie TV「Mie Live」
I was able to make an appearance 🤍
Thank you very much!
We'll be visiting lots of TV and radio shows
For new single promotions!I'm so excited ✧*。
We'll be making some more appearance announcements soon
So please check that out 🫶🏻💗



Comments
Post a Comment