Good evening
I'm Yukiho!
Thank you very much for the opening day of our autumn tour!
I'm glad we could start this tour with these 9 members!
Live shows are live、so you never really know what will happen next and I'm sure that some unexpected things will happen during our tour。I hope that all of the members will come together and get through those moments together!
I'll give it my all until the end of the tour!!✨
♡ ••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•• ♡
Today、Hashisako-san announced her graduation。
Honestly I'm just super sad。
I forgot how sudden these announcements always feel when they actually happen。
I was super nervous for our first performance which is unusual for me
I just couldn't calm down
But seeing Hashisako-san's smile before the show、made me smile too。
I hope that Hashisako-san can do everything she wants to before our spring tour next year
I'll always be there to support Hashisako-san on her new path!
I love her ❤️🩷
♡ ••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•• ♡
Take care〜
Shimoitani Yukiho🐰🎀



Comments
Post a Comment