Chel here😈💜
Thank you very much
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!
\Yesterday's 2 choices/
-------------------------------------
Do you have a favourite umbrella
Yes?Not really?
It was about 50-50!
I don't particularly have a favourite umbrella、
But I make sure to add a cute mejirushi charm to all of my umbrellas ☂️☁️
I love the ones with a big ribbon 🎀⟡.·
So my favourite umbrella is the one with that charm attached。笑lol
-------------------------------------
Yes?Not really?
It was about 50-50!
I don't particularly have a favourite umbrella、
But I make sure to add a cute mejirushi charm to all of my umbrellas ☂️☁️
I love the ones with a big ribbon 🎀⟡.·
So my favourite umbrella is the one with that charm attached。笑lol
-------------------------------------
Ishikawa Hanano-chan
Happy birthday🧡🌼🐶
Cutie Nonnon🌼
( ˙꒳˙ )
( ˙꒳˙ )?
( ˙꒳˙ )???
She's always so away with the fairies
So this kaomoji is perfect for her↑( ˙꒳˙ )🧡
She's so cute 😌
I love the gap between her personality and performance 😽
I hope that Nonnon has a wonderful year!
T/N News and information has not been translated
\Today's 2 choices/
-------------------------------------
Do you buy a lot of goods
Yes?
No?
------------------------------------
Do you buy a lot of goods
Yes?
No?
------------------------------------
For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!



Comments
Post a Comment