I'm home 🌾
I'm back in Japan🇯🇵
I went to see the red spider lilies。
Just like every year、I wanted to go to the Kinchakuda Red Spider Lily Festival
Then I was this poster in Ikebukuro station、
And immediately changed my plans so that I could go。
It was so beautiful!
The red spider lilies were beautiful、
But so were the rice paddies、and the rice plants themselves🌾
Japanese rice is the best in the world。
It's really really delicious。
Even though rice is cheaper overseas、
I've decided that from now on I'm only going to eat Japanese rice
Because it's so delicious and the Japanese farmers take such care to grow it for us!
Japanese rice is the best、and so are Japanese rice cookers🍚
I'd like to be reborn as a rice farmer in my next life。
When I got home it was already autumn、so I'm very happy。
I can hear the insects and smell the osmanthus、so I just want to breathe it all in。
I love it!
I'm going to enjoy autumn again today!





Comments
Post a Comment