Mei-san!Yasuda Miyu (26.09.16)

Good evening〜💚


I'm Yasuda Miyu!

Thank you very much for your likes 👍🏻💗 and comments 💬 on my blog!!

✨.゚・*..☆.。.:*✨.☆.。.:.+*:゚+。✨.゚・*..☆.。.:*✨


Today!!💙‪💚 I have 3 photos!!😸😸😸





The other day 

Mei-san talked to me about her nails!💙

(She said that I could call her Mei-san so I do!!😸💞)

Her nails were shining so brightly under the lights、、!✨

I said that they were amazing!And she said「I'll do yours someday too!」I'm so happy!!😆


 


✨.゚・*..☆.。.:*✨.☆.。.:.+*:゚+。✨.゚・*..☆.。.:*✨



Announcement - ̗̀📣  



We appeared on Hello! Music Lab。!


We performed Lonely... But not Alone 

From our new single releasing on September 30th「Lonely...But not Alone/Yes ka No ka Watashi ka」!


We did an idol power check at the end of the programme...!

You can see a different side of me!?😆


Please watch it if you haven't yet!!!





✨.゚・*..☆.。.:*✨.☆.。.:.+*:゚+。✨.゚・*..☆.。.:*✨



               【T/N News and information has not been translated- ̗̀📣】



✨.゚・*..☆.。.:*✨.☆.。.:.+*:゚+。✨.゚・*..☆.。.:*✨


Thank you very much for reading until the end!


OyasuMiyuMiyuー💚


This has been Yasuda Miyu〜



https://ameblo.jp/morningmusume16ki/entry-12978822300.html

Comments