Chel here 😈💜
Thank you very much
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!
\Yesterday's 2 choices/
--------------------------------------
How do you spend your days off
Relaxing at home?
Being active?
Relaxing at home
Was the majority!
I also try my best to spend my days off relaxing at home 🥱
I've been very busy with work recently
But I'm enjoying being busy too 💗
--------------------------------------
Relaxing at home?
Being active?
Relaxing at home
Was the majority!
I also try my best to spend my days off relaxing at home 🥱
I've been very busy with work recently
But I'm enjoying being busy too 💗
--------------------------------------
Releasing September 30th (Wed)
Morning Musume。'26 77th Single
「Lonely...But not Alone/
Yes ka No ka Watashi ka」
The MVs have been posted💜
T/N News and information has not been translated
\Today's 2 choices/
--------------------------------------
Have you watched the「Yes ka No ka Watashi ka」MV
Yes?Not yet?
--------------------------------------
Have you watched the「Yes ka No ka Watashi ka」MV
Yes?Not yet?
--------------------------------------
For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!
Hello Mobile content
「Chairperson Nonaka's Behind the Scenes Diary」has been updated⭐️
Please take a look!



Comments
Post a Comment