Chel here 😈💜
Thank you very much
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!
\Yesterday's 2 choices/
--------------------------------------
Are you feeling autumnal、
Yes?
No?
Yes
Was the majority!
Me too!
I had a tsukimi burger 🎑
-------------------------------------
No?
Yes
Was the majority!
Me too!
I had a tsukimi burger 🎑
-------------------------------------
Morning Musume。'26 Concert Tour Autumn
「Cho Heartful 11」
September 6th (Sun) Saitama Performance
Thank you very much 💜🌸
These first 2 days、have been Cho Heartful、and hot、
So I've been very happy!✨️
Next week we'll be starting our national tour!
I'm so excited to see all of our fans 😌♬.*゚
T/N News and information has not been translated
\Today's 2 choices/
-------------------------------------
How do you spend your days off
Relaxing at home?
Being active?
-------------------------------------
How do you spend your days off
Relaxing at home?
Being active?
-------------------------------------
For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!
Next week we'll be visiting Kagawa Prefecture 🥺🤍
I'm so excited!Please come and support us ⸜❤︎⸝



Comments
Post a Comment