Tour First Day !Nonaka Miki (26.09.05)

Chel here😈💜

Thank you very much 
Please come by again tomorrow!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!


\Yesterday's 2 choices/

----------------------------------------
Have you ever been to a Morning Musume。concert
Yes?No?

Yes
Was the majority 💗
Thank you very much (՞>‎⩊<՞)

We'll be waiting for you on our autumn tour!
I hope we'll see you!
----------------------------------------

Morning Musume。'26 Concert Tour Autumn 
「Cho Heartful 11」
September 5th (Sat) Saitama Performance 
Opening day!Thank you very much 💜🌸

This is Oda-san's last tour、
And the first tour for our new members。
This is the only time we'll have with these 11 members、
So I want to make sure to enjoy and treasure 
Each and every performance of this tour💗



During today's performance、we announced some details 
About our tour finale!
I'll write about that in another blog 🙂‍↕️✨️




I'm really really happy、
That I could see all of our fans!
We have two shows again tomorrow、so please come and support us!







T/N News and information has not been translated



\Today's 2 choices/

----------------------------------------
Are you feeling autumnal
Yes?
No?

----------------------------------------

For reading until the very end 
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!

Later tonight at 24:00~!

Radio Nippon 

Morning Musume。'26
Morning Joshi Gakuin
〜After School Meeting〜

Continuing on from last week、

It's Nonaka Miki and Sugihara Meisa-chan 🩵💜

Please tune in (。ŏ_ŏ)


This month、

I'll be doing an event with Meisa in Osaka 

Which I'm really looking forward to 🥺🎶

There are still tickets for our second show on 9/22(Tue)!

We'll be waiting for you!




Comments