#TsubakiEsCon Did you Take Cute Photos of your Oshi?Nishimura Itsuki (26.09.20)

I'm Nishimura Itsuki 


Today was

Es Con Field HOKKAIDO

〈AFTER GAME〉Special Live Show 

And

Tsubaki Factory Full Member Fox Dance 🦊

And And

Our Leader Tanimoto-san(Tanimoto Ami-san)

First Pitch ⚾️


I had so much fun!!


I was super duper nervous though 🫨


I got to watch Tanimoto-san doing her best from the sidelines

It was amazing!!!


I've never seen Tanimoto-san so nervous before


It was so much fun 


All of the members watched the baseball game together

And we ate and practiced the Fox Dance 


Our special live show was so fired up and hot

I had sweat running into my eyes 笑lol


Anyway it was such a happy day🦊



Tanimoto-san 

Thank you 

For bringing Tsubaki to Es Con🫶



Did you take lots of photos?

Please share any cute photos you took of your oshi!



Tomorrow we have our Autumn Tour in Nagoya!


I'll do my best to wake up early again tomorrow 😭


Today I woke up super duper early


Sorry it's short but I'll see you tomorrow!



https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory-new/entry-12979290999.html

Comments