With Chii-chan!Nonaka Miki (26.09.15)

Chel here😈💜

Thank you very much 
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!


\Yesterday's 2 choices/

------------------------------------
Whole cake?
Cake slice?

Cake slice
Was the majority!Me too!


Recently I've been seeing flyers and adverts
To preorder your Christmas cakes🎄
And seeing all of that makes me think、
Having a whole cake to myself would be so nice 🎂❤️
Only sometimes >‎ ̫<♩
-----------------------------------

With Morito Chisaki-chan ‎🤍‪🧡‬‪





I'm glad we can meet up so regularly(՞>‎⩊<՞)
Although、it had actually been a while since I'd last seen her 
So we had so much to catch up on 💭⸝⋆



We went to the Ralph Lauren café、
Ralph's Coffee☕️🤎
We went to the newly opened Ikebukuro store 🌟⟡.·*.


We talked about our recent lives、and some nostalgic memories、
We never ran out of things to talk about 
So our time together just flew by 😌





T/N News and information has not been translated



\Today's 2 choices/

------------------------------------
Is there anything you didn't get to do during summer
Yes?No?

------------------------------------


For reading until the very end 
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!





This has been uploaded ‎🤍

Please watch it!



Comments