Autumn Tour Opening Day ❤️ Matsubara Yulia (26.10.04)

Good evening everyone ♡‧₊˚

I'm Matsubara Yulia 😸

Thank you very much for your likes、and comments。


Rosy Chronicle Live Tour 2026 Autumn~Blueprint~ 

HEAVEN'S ROCK Kumagaya VJ-1

Thank you very much。


We've finally raised the curtain on our tour。

This time、all of our songs are Rosy songs!!


We performed our new song『Datte Saikyo Jyan☆』for the first time。

I was excited to see what your reactions would be、and your energy was amazing ✨


Thank you very much for waving your light blue penlights🩵

The music video was also uploaded today、so please watch it!







🌹✨


Last year we had rose costumes during our First Live Tour、but this time we have a more mature version 

I really love mine 🌹

It might be my favourite costume to date♡


All of the members have a different design、

And I think that our costumer is so amazing to create them all!


Thank you very much for making us such beautiful costumes。


I'll give it my all on our autumn tour!



🌹T/N News and information has not been translated



This has been Matsubara Yulia ☺️



https://ameblo.jp/rosychronicle/entry-12980573261.html

Comments