Chel here😈💜
Thank you very much
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!
\Yesterday's 2 choices/
-----------------------------------
Do you have any daily habits
Yes?No?
Yes
Was the majority!
Me too✌🏻🤍 Duolingo。
I also enjoy my beauty routine 🙂↕️
-----------------------------------
Yes?No?
Yes
Was the majority!
Me too✌🏻🤍 Duolingo。
I also enjoy my beauty routine 🙂↕️
-----------------------------------
Morning Musume。'26
77th Single Release Commemoration
Cheki・Sign・Talk Events
📍October 11th (Sun) Osaka
Thank you very much!
During our events lots of girls ask me about my nails 🙂↕️🤍
These are my current nails、and the key points are
The argyle pattern and the inital M on my thumb
(It's my birthday month so I used the M from Miki)✌🏻
Our next Cheki・Sign・Talk Events are
📍October 24th (Sat) Tokyo
The last ones of October!Please come and support us🎃🦇
T/N News and information has not been translated
\Today's 2 choices/
-----------------------------------
Cold drinks?
Hot drinks?
-----------------------------------
Hot drinks?
-----------------------------------
For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!
Tomorrow is!
Morning Musume。'26 Concert Tour Autumn
「Cho Heartful 11」
October 12th (Mon) Osaka
Please come and support us 💚🩵



Comments
Post a Comment