Chel here 😈💜
Thank you very much
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!
\Yesterday's 2 choices/
---------------------------------------
Do you run hot?Or cold?
I run hot
Was the majority!
Our of the two、
I tend to run hot too✌🏻️🤍笑lol
But… I've been cold recently 😭笑lol
I run hot
Was the majority!
Our of the two、
I tend to run hot too✌🏻️🤍笑lol
But… I've been cold recently 😭笑lol
---------------------------------------
Morning Musume。'26
77th Single Release Commemoration
Cheki・Sign・Talk Events
October 3rd (Sat) Tokyo
Thank you very much!
I'm glad when we can meet our fans up close 🙂↕️✨️
It was the first Cheki・Sign・Talk Event
For Meisa and MiyuMiyu and SuuMo and NonNon
Congrats ✌🏻️🤍
Mei-chan
With Oda-san and Nonaka
Our next Cheki・Sign・Talk Events
Are on October 11th (Sun) Osaka
Please come and support us 💖
T/N News and information has not been translated
\Today's 2 choices/
---------------------------------------
Have you ever climbed Mount Fuji
Yes?No?
Have you ever climbed Mount Fuji
Yes?No?
---------------------------------------
For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!
Tomorrow is!
Morning Musume。'26 Concert Tour Autumn
「Cho Heartful 11」
October 4th (Sun) Shizuoka
Please come and support us ❤️💜
Plus later tonight is!
💜October 3rd (Sat)
ABC Asahi Broadcasting 25:00~
「Konishi Rikuto #YodoOshi!」
ABC Asahi Broadcasting 25:00~
「Konishi Rikuto #YodoOshi!」
We left a comment 🌟
Please check it out!



Comments
Post a Comment