Fuji!I'll be back. Nonaka Miki (26.10.04)

Chel here😈💜

Thank you very much 
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!


\Yesterday's 2 choices/

----------------------------------------
Have you ever climbed Mount Fuji
Yes?No?

No
Was the majority!
Me neither!I've been as far as the 5th station by car、
But I've never climbed to the top 🥹


Mount Fuji looked so beautiful today!
I'm so happy I could see that view 🍀*゜
----------------------------------------


Morning Musume。'26 Concert Tour Autumn 
「Cho Heartful 11」
October 4th (Sun) Fuji
Thank you very much ❤️💜



I'm glad that we received such a warm welcome。
Happy 60th anniversary to Fuji City ‪‪🫶🏻︎‪




I'm glad I could say I'm back! and I'll be back! again this year。
But I got to celebrate my homecoming with Getter too ⸜❤️⸝



We'll definitely be back for another Shizuoka concert in the future!
And、as a Shizuoka Prefecture native、
I hope that I can do lots of work in the area💭💖



More than anything、I'm glad that could have a Heartful time
With our fans、and the members!
Thank you very much!




I took lots of photos、
So I'll post some to Insta too📸



Our next concert is ⸜❤︎⸝‍
October 10th (Sat) Hiroshima Nonnon's hometown🧡‬
Hiroshima→Osaka→Osaka 3days
Let's have fun again next week 🌟





T/N News and information has not been translated



\Today's 2 choices/

----------------------------------------
Have you ever seen Mount Fuji
Yes?No?

----------------------------------------


For reading until the very end 
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!


Morning Musume。'26 Concert Tour Autumn 
「Cho Heartful 11 Cosmos」
〜Oda Sakura FINAL〜
Advance fan club tickets are now available 🎫
Until October 7th (Wed)!
Here💖



Comments