Chel here😈💜
Thank you very much
For reading until the very end!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!
Yesterday was our single release day/my anniversary、
So thank you very much for all of your congratulations 🌟
\Yesterday's 2 choices/
--------------------------------------
Have you played gacha recently
Yes?No?
No
Was the majority!
At Hello Shop Osaka、
They had a Minimo-chan gacha
And I got one!So、I have😌
I promised to exchange gacha toys with MiyuMiyu
So I'd like to do some more soon✌🏻
--------------------------------------
Yes?No?
No
Was the majority!
At Hello Shop Osaka、
They had a Minimo-chan gacha
And I got one!So、I have😌
I promised to exchange gacha toys with MiyuMiyu
So I'd like to do some more soon✌🏻
--------------------------------------
Osaka Café ☕️🩵
I went with Meisa
Before our Hello Shop Osaka Event (՞ ܸ. .ܸ ՞)
It's the perfect season for sitting outside 🔆。°
I'm glad we could enjoy a café in Osaka!
My salad bowl was delicious🥗
T/N News and information has not been translated
\Today's 2 choices/
--------------------------------------
Have you had a coffee today
Yes l?No?
I'm curious to see how many people
Have coffee as part of their daily lives 😏☕️
-------------------------------------
Have you had a coffee today
Yes l?No?
I'm curious to see how many people
Have coffee as part of their daily lives 😏☕️
-------------------------------------
For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!
Today we left a comment for these shows!
Thank you very much ⸜❤︎⸝
💜October 1st (Thu)
Kita Nihon Broadcasting 8:30~
「Torerate Wide Morning!」
FM Iwate 16:30~
「Evening Radio」
FM Iwate 16:30~
「Evening Radio」
FM Ishikawa 20:55~
「HELLO FIVE BOX」
Tomorrow will be thesr!
Please check them out!
💜October 2nd (Fri)
tbc Tohoku Broadcasting 9:55~
「Hirumade Watching!」
Nagasaki Cultural Broadcasting 25:25~
「Music Club」
Nagasaki Cultural Broadcasting 25:25~
「Music Club」
And
FM Yokohama「Tresen」
The new ending theme song will be
Morning Musume。'26's「Lonely...but not Alone」🌟
I'm so happy 🥰
Please listen to it starting tomorrow!



Comments
Post a Comment