Life is a Learning Experience?Hayashi Niina (26.10.07)

Hey🍀

For your comments、and likes

 Thank you very much ❣️

I read them all 🙂‍↕️

To give myself a mental reset
I went to Disney by myself 👍🏻✨

I really went at my own pace 
But my mission was to eat the special sundae

The sundae was so popular ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
I was shocked 
I managed to get one though 

I could eat one every day 🥲‎
It had pumpkin soft serve ice cream and popcorn
With a seasonal churro on top
So it was very luxurious!
You won't understand unless you've tried it 

Each item would be delicious on its own too 👍🏻✨
It was so good
I'll go and get it again 


When I was receiving my sundae I was holding a Minnie plush
So Minnie's hand fell into the sundae
I was so sad
I washed it as soon as I got home

Then I showed Minnie what happened
And she was shocked 
It was so cute


I'm smiling too

★∻∹⋰⋰☆∻∹⋰⋰★∻∹⋰⋰☆∻∹⋰⋰★∻∹ ☆∻

‎𓊆‎ Niina Newーーーs!!!𓊇

I ate lunch too 

The gukbap was so delicious 😭


It's addictive 


I wanted to order iced oolong tea 

But apparently oolong tea is always hot笑笑lollol

That's annoying 

Life is a Learning Experience

Right 

★∻∹⋰⋰☆∻∹⋰⋰★∻∹⋰⋰☆∻∹⋰⋰★∻∹ ☆∻


T/N News and information has not been translated ⋆͛📢⋆


Come and see me again〜🪐



Comments