Okayama Shimoitani Yukiho (26.10.10)

Good evening!
I'm Yukiho!!!

It's a couple of days until our Okayama performance、so I want to tell you all about my recommendations for Okayama ❣️

🚘Sightseeing Guide🗺
Okayama Castle (Okayama City)
Kibitsu Shrine (Okayama City)
Kibitsuhiko Shrine (Okayama City)
Okayama Korakuen Park (Okayama City)

Kurashiki Bikan Historical Quarter (Kurashiki City)
Ohara Museum of Art (Kurashiki City)
Washuzan Highland (Kurashiki City)
Achi Shrine (Kurashiki City)

These are my recommended spots in Okayama City and in Kurashiki City because that's where our live show is being held!
The Kurashiki Bikan Historical Quarter is particularly close to the venue so that'll be really easy to visit!

Please use my guide if you're planning on doing any sightseeing🙌🏻

As a bonus recommendation 
Dagashi Okayama (Setouchi City)
I recommend this for people who love traditional snacks!It's huge and there's so many different types!

♡ ••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•• ♡


Kibitsuhiko Shrine




Kibitsu Shrine

Some old photos、when I visited with my family!📷
I remember it being so beautiful and having lots of buildings to visit🌷

♡ ••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•• ♡

🍡Food🍣
Demi-katsudon
Horumon udon 
Hiruzen yakisoba
Ebimeshi
Hinase Kakioko
Mamakari Sushi 
Sawara cuisine
Fruit parfait 

All of the members ate ebimeshi last year!
And you can't miss the fruit parfaits!🍇🍑

🛒Souvenirs🛍
Kibidango
Ankibi
Ohte Manju
Takasebune Yokan 
Yakitate Muerasuzume
Shine Muscat Langue du Chat
Shimizu White Peach Purin
Fruit Collagen Jelly



I bought these Momotaro handkerchiefs for all of the members to commemorate my first homecoming performance🍑
There are lots of Momotaro goods in Okayama so please take a look at them〜

♡ ••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•• ♡

I'm super excited!!!
We only have 1 performance so I want to end it with no regrets!!🔥
I'm excited to hear the 「Welcome home Yuppyon」 call too 🤭🩷

I'm excited for tomorrow's Osaka performance too 🎶

♡ ••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•• ♡

Take care〜
 
Shimoitani Yukiho🐰🎀



Comments