Chel here 😈💜
Thank you very much
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!
\Yesterday's 2 choices/
----------------------------------------
Do you eat snacks
Yes?No?
Yes
Was the majority!
I don't really…!
Although I do sometimes 🍪☕️
I like chocolate or biscuits!笑lol
Generally、the day is over before I even realise
So I never really find the time to stop and want a snack…🫢
But that's a sign of how productive I'm being!
While it's important to take breaks too、I'm having lots of fun!
----------------------------------------
Yes?No?
Yes
Was the majority!
I don't really…!
Although I do sometimes 🍪☕️
I like chocolate or biscuits!笑lol
Generally、the day is over before I even realise
So I never really find the time to stop and want a snack…🫢
But that's a sign of how productive I'm being!
While it's important to take breaks too、I'm having lots of fun!
----------------------------------------
Hello!Project Official Shop
The theme of our new goods is「retro pop」🧡❤️
Some off shots📸
Nonaka Miki goods are here!
Please get them!
T/N News and information has not been translated
\Today's 2 choices/
----------------------------------------
Which do you prefer with meat and potatoes
Pork?Beef?
----------------------------------------
Which do you prefer with meat and potatoes
Pork?Beef?
----------------------------------------
For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!
Tomorrow is 🧡
Morning Musume。'26 Concert Tour Autumn
「Cho Heartful 11」
October 10th (Sat) Hiroshima
I'm so excited 😌✨️
Please come and support us!



Comments
Post a Comment