Chel here😈💜
Thank you very much
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!
\Yesterday's & the day before yesterday's 2 choices/
-----------------------------------------
I'm sorry!
Yesterday I forgot to write the results🥲
For some reason I didn't proof read my blog
And just posted it、笑lol
So today I'll do both!
・Have you napped recently
Yesterday I forgot to write the results🥲
For some reason I didn't proof read my blog
And just posted it、笑lol
So today I'll do both!
・Have you napped recently
Yes?No?
It was about 50-50!
I have!Why do afternoon naps feel so good…
It was about 50-50!
I have!Why do afternoon naps feel so good…
Particularly in spring and autumn。
・Do you use LINE stamps
A lot?Not much?
A lot
Was the majority!
Me too🌟
Sometimes I even have a whole conversation
Using only stamps…🫢
-----------------------------------------
・Do you use LINE stamps
A lot?Not much?
A lot
Was the majority!
Me too🌟
Sometimes I even have a whole conversation
Using only stamps…🫢
-----------------------------------------
Morning Musume。'26 77th Single
「Lonely...But not Alone/
Yes ka No ka Watashi ka」
Releasing September 30th、Today!
Sunshine City Fountain Plaza
Morning Musume。'26
77th Single Release Commemoration
Mini Live & Send Off Event
Thank you very much ⛲️
Today's Morning Musume。'26💙
I hope that you could tell
How much fun the current Morning Musume。'26 is 😌
Nankai Broadcasting 7:20~
「Morning Delight」
NBC Radio 8:15~「Asakara」
Wakayama Broadcasting 13:00~
「Sumitani no Zenkai!Wednesday」
FM Fukuoka 16:30~
「Hyper Night Program GOW!!」
FM Ishikawa 20:55~
「HELLO FIVE BOX」
We left comments for all of these shows today!
Thank you very much 🌟
T/N News and information has not been translated
\Today's 2 choices/
-----------------------------------------
Have you played any gacha recently
Yes?No?
-----------------------------------------
Have you played any gacha recently
Yes?No?
-----------------------------------------
For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!
Today、
Is the 12th anniversary of my joining Morning Musume。😌
The 12ki group LINE chat
Was active again today ✌🏻ᴖ ̫ᴖ
Once again、thank you very much for everything 💜
Please continue to support me!



Comments
Post a Comment