Chel here 😈💜
Thank you very much
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!
\Yesterday's 2 choices/
-------------------------------------
Have you had a coffee today
Yes?No?
It was about 50-50!
I have ☕️🤎
I drink coffee every day!
-------------------------------------
Yes?No?
It was about 50-50!
I have ☕️🤎
I drink coffee every day!
-------------------------------------
October 2nd is、Tofu Day🐶🤍
My bestie Tofu-chan 🤍
Let's keep on playing together a lot、
And make lots of fun memories together!
Thank you for everything ⸜❤︎⸝
And thank you for the
For always saying how cute Tofu-chan is 😭🤍
T/N News and information has not been translated
\Today's 2 choices/
-------------------------------------
Do you run cold?Or hot?
-------------------------------------
Do you run cold?Or hot?
-------------------------------------
For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!
Tomorrow is!
Morning Musume。'26
77th Single Release Commemoration
Cheki・Sign・Talk Events
📍October 3rd (Sat) Tokyo
Please come and support us💖



Comments
Post a Comment