Transport Mistakes Matsubara Yulia (26.10.03)

Good evening everyone ♡‧₊˚

I'm Matsubara Yulia 😸

Thank you very much for all of your likes、and comments。


Rosy Chronicle 4th Single Free Live Circuit ~Datte Mirai wa Saikyo Jyan☆☆☆~

At Shiodome Sio Site (Tokyo)。

Thank you very much。


Your learned the call for Batters Box wa Doko?、

And we got to perform some songs for the first time in a while too which was fun。


During our self Introduction 

We did a member ranking of members most likely to loose things、

And I got on the wrong train 3 times this week alone。

I often fall asleep on the train in the morning or afternoon rehearsals and miss my stop、、

Or I'll get on a train going the wrong direction、

Or I'll arrive at the platform right as the doors are closing、it's unbelievable 笑lol

I'd have made it if I'd just been 2 seconds earlier、、


Everyone

Do you often have transport issues like this?





🌹T/N News and information has not been translated

This has been Matsubara Yulia ☺️


Comments