Tomorrow is Yokohama Arena☆ Shimoitani Yukiho (24.06.18)

Good evening everyone!

Well done for working hard today too☺️

Thank you very much for your likes、comments❣️

♡ ••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•• ♡

Tomorrow we'll be at Yokohama Arena for

ANGERME CONCERT 2024 
SECRET SECRET Sasaki Rikako FINAL 
「Aijyo no Sekai e、Kimi mo Oideyo」

It's finally time!!!!!



We've all come together
To create a World of Love for you all tomorrow!


If you're coming to the venue
If you're watching on CSTV Asahi Channel 1
If you're watching at a live viewing across the country
If you're one of our staff-sans、
We need you to complete Angerme🫶🏻


I'm not actually that nervous yet、
But I'll definitely get nervous right before we go on。
But I'll believe I've done all I can!So I'll go and give it my very best🔥

I am me❕🧏🏻‍♀️

I'm super duper sad、
But I want to send off Sasaki-san with a smile!

I'm super excited☆☆☆


I'm going to fully enjoy
Our Yokohama Arena showーーーーーーー






I love you❤️‍🔥

♡ ••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•• ♡

Thank you very much for reading until the very end!

Take care〜🩷

Shimoitani Yukiho🐰🎀


Comments