Artistic Riai (24.10.14)

Yafuzou


Today、I entered my artsy girl eraー




With Mifu-chan



Here!We chose our own printed canvases、and painted them ourselves




We only had 2 hours、and we were both so focused I don't really remember talking 笑lol




Recently Mifu has been saying that she wants to visit an art museum、so I thought it would be nice to do this together〜




And、Mifu sent me a drawing she did a while ago、and it super good!





I don't think she's wants it to be posted though 笑笑lollol





Mifu chose the Mona Lisa



Apparently it didn't have enough of a punch so she added leopard print




That's Kansai spirit




I always laugh so much on the days I hang out with Mifu、so my abs always ache the next day 




Tomorrow's gonna be tough 




I've had a fun day




Okay、sweet dreams 


Good night!



P.s


I just remembered 




Yesterday Mifu keppppt saying Where shall we go tomorrow!?


I'm so excited!Is Rishan excited too?




She kept checking with me 笑笑lollol




Whenever we made eye contact during the show





She'd mouth I'm so excited!which was cute 




Mifu is just so cute 笑笑lollol




She repeats everything like 10 times!She gets so excited 




Cutie Cutie 🎶


https://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/entry-12871281170.html

Comments