Namba Matsubara Yulia (24.10.13)

Everyone、hello!

I'm Matsubara Yulia 😸


Nana Fes 

Thank you very much!


A performance at Zepp Namba💃


When I was in 1st grade、I watched Yamada Nana-san perform at Koyabu Sonic、as a part of NMB48。


So now being asked to perform at Yamada-san's festival、as Rosy Chronicle、it feels so strange💗



Osaka、is the hometown of Uemura Hasumi-chan

So we took a photo together!



Does anyone remember this pose⁇^ ^



On our way home、I stopped by a souvenir shop with Onoda Karin-chan 🎶


I bought McDonald's、and Sujata ice cream(vanilla)!



I ate the French fries first、so I was full by the time I got to the ice cream💗


But it was already melting so I was like『I've gotta eat it all!』!


Weird right



T/N News and information has not been translated 🎤



P.S.

Love Letters-san

Congratulations on your win on King of Conte 🎉



This has been Matsubara Yulia 🤍🐈‍⬛



#rosychronicle #matsubarayulia


https://ameblo.jp/rosychronicle/entry-12871081969.html

Comments