Yamaguchi!@Nonaka Miki (24.10.13)

Chel here😈💜

Thank you very much 
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!



\Yesterday's 2 choices/

---------------------------------------
Do you take naps
Yes?No?

Yes
Was the majority!

I do sometimes、but recently
I've been too busy to nap!
So I'm currently not a napper 💫
Instead、I'm working hard
On being an early to bed and early to rise person!
---------------------------------------

Morning Musume。'24 Concert Tour Autumn 
WE CAN DANCE!
Yamaguchi Performance
Thank you very much for our 2 performances!
It was so much fun!



Off shots from our tour goods shoot。
You can purchase them here!


Tomorrow is Fukuyama
Please come and support us!


T/N News and information has not been translated


\Today's 2 choices/

---------------------------------------
Which would you rather eat right now
Shaved ice?Soft serve ice cream?
---------------------------------------


For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!



Releasing on 11/27 (Wed)
17th Album 

Professionals-17th

Purchase information is here

LimiSta Internet Sign Events
Round 1 applications are open。Applications are here

Applications are open until tomorrow at 23:59!
I'm doing a sign event 
With Okamura Homare-chan
On 11/22 at 19:00~20:00 💛


We'll send signatures to everyone who participates。
Please go and apply!


Comments