Yamaguchi!Okamura Homare (24.10.13)

Hello
I'm Okamura Homare🌼

Thank you very much for your likes and comments⸜❤︎⸝‍
All of your warm comments are my motivation´`*

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

「Morning Musume。'24 Concert Tour Autumn 
WE CAN DANCE!」

We had our concert in Shunan City in Yamaguchi Prefecture🫶🏻

Yesterday I posted a question on my Instagram story about what hairstyle I should do todayー、and my genmate Kitagawa Riho-san requested「twintails」。
I combined that with your requests and did half twintails ദ്ദി ˃ ᵕ ˂ )



Today was really fun!
Thank you very much for your support✨

We'll be waiting for you tomorrow in Hiroshima Prefecture!
Please come and support us!


I filmed a TikTok with Yokoyama-san🌼



We gotta enter enter let’s go 

If you scroll a bit you'll find another cute Homa video so please take a look at that too 🙂‍↕️

HoMata neー👋🏻


┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
🌟T/N News and information has not been translated🌟
┈┈┈┈┈
Homasha




┈┈┈┈┈


Comments